TELFORD CRISIS SUPPORT
BABY & TODDLER BANK COORDINATOR ROLE
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
TCS is an independent charity providing emergency food and other essential items to individuals within the Telford area.
Aim: of the new Bank is to support parents and families who are struggling to meet the financial and practical burden of looking after a new Baby or Toddler. Our Baby & Toddler Bank will provide at no cost, much-needed items to Families in need within the Telford area.
To help us deliver this new project we are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, smart, empathetic individual to join our existing small team of staff and volunteers.
The individual must possess the following Skills & Qualities;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally
- Ability to coordinate and manage the life cycle of the Baby & Toddler items
- Ability to keep an up to date inventory of Items and Baby food
- Ability to facilitate the various deliverables within a given time scale
- Ability to manage and maintain items donated by the public
- Ability to liaise with both professional health workers our current staff team members and volunteers
- Ability to be highly organised efficient and proactive.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within and recognise the current health & safety regs
- Ability to adhere to and recognise the importance of our safeguarding policies
- To be able to work to a high degree of accuracy and detail
- To be able to manage and work in a demanding role
- The desire to work in a customer service environment
- Must be computer literate with keyboard skills & database entries
Responsible to: TCS Operations Manager
Hours of Work 18 per week
Salary £9 hour
Payment Period Monthly
Location TCS Office Sutton Hill
External and internal candidates will be considered.
Further details and an application pack for the post can be obtained from
Ollie Locker Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post 78-83 Severn Walk, Sutton Hill, Telford TF7 4AS
Call 01952 586646
The closing date for applications noon Friday 17th July.
Interview dates to be confirmed.