Work in the Foodbank, pack and stack the daily collections and donations that we receive from across Telford and Wrekin!
What will I be doing?
• Working as part of a team to manually sort and store incoming donations from public and commercial donors
• Helping to make up food parcels as each referral is processed
• Making sure the food is within use by dates and handled safely
• Able to perform physical tasks including lifting and loading
• Basic literacy and numeracy skills to record quantities and types of food
• Work well as part of a team
• Happy to complete tasks independently according to instruction
• Positive, friendly, and enthusiastic about tackling food poverty
• Be part of a team of like minded people
• Be willing to complete Food Safety Level 2
• Directly helping those most in need in the community
• Reasonable travel expenses