This is a new and exciting volunteer role which would involve working with the Telford Crisis Support Fundraising and Community engagement officer.
You will assist TCS in the smooth running of events in the community to raise vital funds to support our work getting good food to those who need it most We will provide hints and tips to get you started, but we need you to make it happen!
What will I be doing?
• Coming up with fun, accessible fundraising ideas for your local area
• Making it happen – assist with fundraising events in your community
• Assisting the Fundraising and Community engagement officer
• Comfortable speaking to groups of people
• Positive, friendly and enthusiastic about raising money
• Good organisational skills
• Be an active member of your community
• Learn how to run fundraising events and strengthen your people skills
• Make a tangible difference to the lives of people affected by food poverty
For more information send an Email to email@example.com where our Fundraising & Events officer, Alicya Oakes will be in touch.
Please note this role may include some evening and weekend work.