New for August 2020 Telford Crisis Support now has a warehouse to respond to the COVID19 crisis. Our warehouse will hold long dated stock in bulk and act as a distribution hub to deliver food back to the Foodbank hub to ensure stock rotation.
What will I be doing?
• Working as part of a team to manually sort and store incoming donations from public and commercial donors
• Using a pallet truck to move pallets of food
• Arranging stock into date order
• Making sure the food is within use by dates and handled safely
• Able to perform physical tasks including lifting and loading
• Basic literacy and numeracy skills to record quantities and types of food
• Work well as part of a team
• Happy to complete tasks independently according to instruction
• Positive, friendly, and enthusiastic about tackling food poverty
• Be part of a team of like minded people
• Be willing to complete Food Safety Level 2
• Be willing to complete manual handling training
• Directly helping those most in need in the community