Telford Crisis Support
We are an independent, holistically focused charity; our range of services is free of charge to our community in Telford & Wrekin and the surrounding areas of rural Shropshire.
TCS relies on our volunteers’ commitment, hard work, and small, dedicated staff team, enabling us to deliver on our stated mission.
No one need go without the basic essentials to keep themselves and their families sheltered, fed, clean, clothed, warm, and healthy.
Can you help Support Telford Crisis?
Our multi-bank support services include the following.
– Foodbank, emergency food support for those in financial crisis
– Baby/Toddler Bank, practical support for babies and toddlers, equipment, clothing & toiletries
– Link Worker services, practical information, advice, guidance and support
– Hygiene Bank, personal and home hygiene support
– Home energy support, information, advice, guidance and practical support, including energy-saving products for your home
– Pet Foodbank, emergency food for pet owners in financial crisis
– School Uniform Bank, pre-loved school uniform for all, saving money & the environment
– Bed Bank, bed poverty alleviation through our managed fund
– Household support for victims of domestic abuse and individuals and families rehoming under a crisis
– Community projects
– LA-funded projects, including Winter Coats & Shoes for children
TCS is a founding member of the Telford Crisis Network; through inter-agency relationships, we can support and assist those within our community who need a helping hand to overcome a financial crisis due to a circumstance or an unexpected event that has negatively impacted their lives.
Network members include Telford & The Wrekin Citizens Advice, Maninplace, the KIP project, YMCA, Stay, Telford & Wrekin Council, Wrekin Housing Trust, Bournville Village Trust, Sanctuary Housing, Bromford Housing, Telford & Wrekin Parish Councils and Community Centres.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, in need of help, and would like to request a food parcel, support for baby or toddler essentials, school uniform, or link worker support, get in touch.
Telford Crisis Support – 01952 586646
Telford & Wrekin Council – 01952 380400
Citizens Advice food referral number – 01952 567173
For more contact information and socials, click here