For emergency welfare assistance from Telford & Wrekin Council click here 

Gas and Electricity vouchers are awarded by Telford and Wrekin Council. Telford Crisis Support does not currently issue or supply cash, vouchers or any financial reward.

Energy advice and assistance is also available from Marches Energy

Warm Home Discount – click here for information

Citizens Advice help and information for home energy links – here

Select Your Style

Header Style

Pre Define Colors

Custom Colors