Get help

Food Parcels

To make an application for a food parcel please call 01952 380 400

If you have any questions regarding an application or if you wish to speak to the Telford Crisis Support team call 01952 586 646

If you are a Telford Crisis Network member, you can fill in the application form below if you are supporting someone n crisis.


Gas & Electric vouchers

Please click here to see if you can apply for emergency welfare assistance through Telford & Wrekin Council.

Gas and Electricity vouchers are awarded by Telford and Wrekin Council. Telford Crisis Support does not give out or supply money/cash, vouchers or any financial reward.




We can refer you directly to a Thrive support worker, just send an email to with the subject ‘Thrive’

Baby Bank

Please contact your GP, midwife or health visitor if you need support. If you’re one of the service staff listed above please use the below form to make a referral.

Please contact the project coordinator for further information –

Click here to make an application