This role would be perfect for anyone that may not be able to commit to traveling to our head office, but can work from home!
Do you work in a big office, maybe you’ve already got an established social media reach, or you’re a great communicator..
Support us in raising our profile with the public and increase our reach online. The more people hear our message, the more impact we can have. Help us spread the word!
What will I be doing?
• Receive our latest news and stats and help us to build monthly newsletters and find relevant content
• Share Telford Crisis Support’s official posts on your social networks of choice
• Help us reach new audiences and make a big impact
• Active on social media
• Passionate about using your social channels to create change
• Sound judgement – be aware you are representing a charity online
• Develop your social media skills
• The opportunity to support a great cause tackling food poverty