CLOTHING BANK COORDINATOR – 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
TCS is an independent charity providing emergency food and essential clothing items for Babies & Children to Families in need within the Telford area.
TCS Clothing Bank aims to support parents and families struggling to meet the financial and practical burden of providing essential baby items, school uniforms, and children’s Winter wear.
To help us deliver the clothing project, we are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, smart, empathetic individual to join our existing team of staff and volunteers.
The individual must possess the following Skills & Qualities.
- A passion and drive to fulfil TCS mission statement
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbally
- Ability to coordinate and manage the life cycle of the clothing listed above
- Ability to keep an up-to-date inventory of clothing Items
- Ability tofacilitate the various deliverables within a given time scale
- Ability to manage and maintain items donated by the public
- Ability to liaise with both professional health teams and local support workers, our current staff and volunteer team
- Ability to embrace team working and the capacity to work flexibly within the TCS team
- Ability to be highly organized, efficient, and proactive and to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within and recognize our current health & safety regs
- Ability to adhere to and recognize the importance of our safeguarding policies
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and detail
- Ability to manage and work in a demanding role
- Some occasional weekend work is required during Summer School Holidays
- Must be computer literate with keyboard skills ensuring accurate database entries within GDPR compliance.
Hours of Work 20 per week
Salary £9.50 hour
Location TCS Office (TF7)
Further details and an application pack for the post can be obtained from the Operations Manager Simon Lellow
Or via post:
78-83 Severn Walk, Sutton Hill, Telford TF7 4AS
Or call 01952 586646
The closing date for applications noon Monday 9 August 2021
Interview dates to be confirmed.
Telford Crisis Support is an Equal Opportunities employer